Entering into an office lease is an important matter, whether you are starting, expanding, or renewing your lease. LaMaster Law focuses on protecting our clients by negotiating, drafting, and reviewing leases. We provide our clients with the guidance and expertise critical for a successful landlord-tenant relationship.
What We Offer
- Lease Review: We will review your lease to identify unfavorable lease provisions and help you negotiate more favorable lease terms.
- Lease Negotiation Services: We will negotiate your office lease with your landlord, tenant or broker. We develop a lease most favorable to you, while maintaining the goodwill of the landlord-tenant relationship.
- Practice Acquisition and Assignment Services: If you are contemplating a purchase or sale of a practice, it’s important to have the lease properly reviewed by an attorney. We provide services for practices that are selling or buying and in need of a lease assignment.
- Landlord Lease Drafting: For healthcare professionals that own their own property, we will properly prepare and structure a lease for your benefit and security. We focus on monetary benefit and limiting your potential liability.
- CE Approved Office Leasing Seminars: LaMaster Law provides CE approved seminars to dentists and veterinarians across the country on the topic of “Avoiding 7 Common Traps with Office Leases.” We educate professionals on the “game” that is ever-present in lease negotiations.
The Benefits of Working with LaMaster Law
- Save Money: A poorly negotiate or written lease can cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars over the life of your lease. We negotiate your lease and draft provisions to save you money.
- Save Time and Frustration: Having an attorney whom understands the lease negotiation process, and whom will represent you in dealing with your landlord and/or broker, will give you the time to focus on other important matters.
- Increase the Value of Your Practice: When selling your practice, a well-written and assignable lease protects the interests of both the seller and buyer, enhancing practice value.